Click on Pictures to View

To view a larger version of an image within a post, just click on the picture you want to view :)

Friday, September 5, 2014

A Good Start

I received the grades for the first assignments I submitted for my classes.  Both came back with their own uplifting promise.  I was excited that my algebra teacher indicated on my paper that my work was truly great and she expects great things from me.  I was equally excited when my networking professor stated to me that if I keep studying and working hard, I'll do just fine (in regards to being a network admin).  Needless to say, I aced both assignments - one was an assessment of my readiness for the math class, the other was the first test of the networking class.

In the meantime, I will continue to study as much as I can, learn as much as I can, and succeed in class as much as I can.  The joy of all of this actually is what I am learning, rather than just receiving good grades, although that is a perk.  For once I am at school studying something that really interests me, instead of just doing something because I happened to be good at it.  I believe this is where the phrase "Do what you like, like what you do" would apply.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give my post a +1 or let me know if you found any of my blog content helpful!